jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2020

Introduce Yoursel


 

In this second we will be learning how to introduce ourselves

Introduce Yourself is an activity where everyone has to introduce himself or herself 

For example:

What is your name?

My name is: Marisel Carrión


How old are you?

I am 25 years old


What is your favorite color

my favorite color is light blue




Hi!! my name is Marisel Carrión
I´m 26 years old and I live in La Chorrera I like to study preschool eduaction because children are a reflection of what we teach them I like to teach I like children are the motivation of the present and a better future.




Hello!! my name is Nedelka Cheucarama 
I´m 21 years old, I live for December 24, I study a degree in preschol education from this course I learned from each activity he assigned us.




Hello!! My name is Milagros Gutiérrez 
I'm 22 years old, prepare myself and acquire new knowledge and be a professional and also because I like my career I have 3 brothers and a sister My dad works in the field and My mom works in archives at the University of Panama, my hobbies is I like to read and listen to Christian music, my two strengh I am kind and understanding and my 2 weaknesses I am proud and I am shy and I want to be a good preschool teacher,  I am following the rules of prevention I stay at home. 




Hello!! My name is Erika Gaitan
I´m 24 years old, I live in Capira, I study a degree in preschol education from this course I learned from each activity he assigned us.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Passive Voice

  We use the passive when we want the sentence to focus on the object rather than the subject, as is usual. The subject is the element that ...